.·:*¨ ¨*:·.Welcome to my blog..! Thank You for letting me be your AVON Lady..! . ·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I am currently no longer in the AVON business as of June 2012.

I would love to see you at my other ventures through

LolasList.org (Bargains & Deals), ValuedAssets.org (Life & Wisdom), & also LuxeDynasty.com (Style) ..!


Wisdom, Love, & Success To You & Yours..!

- Sherry Lola Q.

Friday, November 4, 2011

How To find an AVON Representative Near You

Looking for an AVON representative close to your area?
AVON has made it easy. You can go to AVON.com

You can also order online from any reps site in the nation and have your items delivered directly to you through Direct Delivery from AVON. The representative would still get credit!


{Get free shipping on your first "direct delivery" order by entering in the code : "REPFLYER" when you checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...