.·:*¨ ¨*:·.Welcome to my blog..! Thank You for letting me be your AVON Lady..! . ·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I am currently no longer in the AVON business as of June 2012.

I would love to see you at my other ventures through

LolasList.org (Bargains & Deals), ValuedAssets.org (Life & Wisdom), & also LuxeDynasty.com (Style) ..!


Wisdom, Love, & Success To You & Yours..!

- Sherry Lola Q.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gods Gift To Man


Facebook Friend

We need to teach our girls to distinguish between a man who flatters her, and a man who compliments her. A man who spends money on her, and a man who invests in her. A man who views her as property, and a man who views her properly. A man who lust after her, and a man who loves her. A man who believes he is Gods gift to women, and a man who remembers a women was Gods gift to man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...