.·:*¨ ¨*:·.Welcome to my blog..! Thank You for letting me be your AVON Lady..! . ·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I am currently no longer in the AVON business as of June 2012.

I would love to see you at my other ventures through

LolasList.org (Bargains & Deals), ValuedAssets.org (Life & Wisdom), & also LuxeDynasty.com (Style) ..!


Wisdom, Love, & Success To You & Yours..!

- Sherry Lola Q.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Gwen Versatile Bag | OMG !!!


This purse is a mastermind genius. It will create more space in your closet and give you more looks at the same time..!
Transform your look with three flaps.


Leather-look bag with three interchangeable flaps
(black, faux-leopard and berry).
Silvertone hardware. Front zipper pocket. Fully lined with pockets.
9 1/2" H x 13" W x 5 2/3" D; 8" handle drop
.

Now on Sale!!!
Get it today on AvBeauty.com
(search: Gwen)


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...