.·:*¨ ¨*:·.Welcome to my blog..! Thank You for letting me be your AVON Lady..! . ·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I am currently no longer in the AVON business as of June 2012.

I would love to see you at my other ventures through

LolasList.org (Bargains & Deals), ValuedAssets.org (Life & Wisdom), & also LuxeDynasty.com (Style) ..!


Wisdom, Love, & Success To You & Yours..!

- Sherry Lola Q.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Excellent Tools for Independent AVON Representatives..!




I have been coming across many websites that I have found to be very helpful in my business. I will continue to add them below.

Edecals.com | Perfect place to get signing for your car..!
This place has an amazing assortment of signing for your car, truck, van, and other vehicles that you drive. Their custom lettering and vinyl graphics can easily be created to fit your fancy with the designer they have online. Thank You Christina for this lead!!!
Box Full of Leads | Good way to get leads..!
This is a great site to get lead boxes and pads. They also have pens and scratch pads. These products have AVON on them. I love the custom label that they put on the lead box.

Vistaprint.com | My best printing source..!
I love Vistaprint. I have ordered postcards, business cards, magnets, and notepads from them. The prices are great and the quality is outstanding..! They even have some free products you can order and just pay shipping at this time. If you know many people who could use a good printing company, I would join their refferal program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...