.·:*¨ ¨*:·.Welcome to my blog..! Thank You for letting me be your AVON Lady..! . ·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I am currently no longer in the AVON business as of June 2012.

I would love to see you at my other ventures through

LolasList.org (Bargains & Deals), ValuedAssets.org (Life & Wisdom), & also LuxeDynasty.com (Style) ..!


Wisdom, Love, & Success To You & Yours..!

- Sherry Lola Q.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why Avon...Why Now..?

AVON is a wonderful opportunity for anyone needing a fun way to make extra income.

In short, you get to....

  1. Be your own boss. Make Your own schedule.
  2. Have no limits to the money you earn.
  3. Work from home. Sell Online.
  4. Start your business for a little more than the price of a lipstick.
  5. Be a apart of one of the largest direct sellers of beauty products who has been in business for about 125 years and has about 9 billion in annual sales..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...